- This event has passed.
(OPEN APAC) $120 USD – ZOTAC CUP Legends of Runeterra 1v1 Asia #5
June 18 @ 2:00 amFree
Established in 2007, ZOTAC CUP is the best online free-to-play worldwide platform for casual and professional gamers to compete in weekly and monthly tournaments. Our goal is to give all players the opportunity to hone their skills and compete for cash prizing, earn ZOTAC CUP Loyalty Points, and engage with the gaming/player community.
- All players are recommended to join our Discord.
- In case of a match issue, call an admin by pressing the Report Match Issue button.
Tournament Format :
- Bracket Style : Single Elimination
- Match Style : Conquest, Best of 3, 1 Ban
- Match Check-In: 10 minutes
- Participants that miss the check-in timer due to a technical issue must contact an Admin directly through the Match Chat or Discord within 5 minutes after receiving a loss. After this additional 5 minutes grace period, the match will not be reset even if an Admin is contacted.
- Conquest : Players must win with both decks in order to win the Match. After winning with one of the decks, the same deck cannot be used for the current Match.
- Deck Restrictions : Players must bring 3 (three) different decks without duplicate Champions, without duplicate Region Combinations, and no more than a single deck without Champions.
Examples: Deck 1 - Draven/Taric, Deck 2 - Soraka/TK, Deck 3 Lux/Aurelion.
- Ban/Picks made ingame
Additional Rules :
- Participants will have only 10 minutes to setup their match. If a player doesn't join the game within this time, that player may be disqualified. If your opponent doesn’t show up or doesn’t start the match in under these 10 minutes, please contact tournament admins by clicking the Report Match Issue button.
- If it is apparent that any manipulations of in-game software is occurring, that team will be banned permanently from any future Zotac events, and any/all information we have regarding this will be forwarded to Riot Games. Battlefy will also be notified for future events. If a team is caught abusing glitches, bugs, etc., to gain an advantage, they will be auto-disqualified.
- Both Match Chat and Discord chat usage must be made with proper respect to the other players and Tournament Administration. This includes but is not limited to: good manners and sportsmanship and respect to tournament admins and rules.
- Tournament admin decisions are final regarding disputes.