- This event has passed.
(AM) $500 GGtoor x MasteringRuneterra Cup #5
April 9 @ 12:00 pmFree
DATE: Main Stage: Feb 19th, 9AM PST / 12 NOON EST! (Top Cut: Feb 20th, starting 9AM PST / 12pm EST!)
PRIZE: $500 USD (1st. $200, 2nd. $100, 3rd/4rd $50 5th-8th $25)
SHARD: This time it will be on the NA Shard!
FORMAT: Bo3, 3 Deck Riot Lock. Swiss-style with single elimination top cut.
REQUIREMENTS: You MUST be a part of the GGtoor Discord server (https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q) You MUST have a SmashGG account. Your LoR account must be on the NA Server. If you are under 18 years old, you must also submit a parental consent form to play. Cash Prize winners have additional requirements - see prizing. Deck codes (NOT deck links!) must be submitted during registration.
Riot Lock / Swiss-style / Single Elimination Top Cut
- Being 10 minutes late to a match after round start is a game loss
- Being 15 minutes late to a match after round start is a match loss and you will be dropped from the tournament unless you message an admin before the next round starts.
- Time limit rule will apply: you have 50 minutes to finish a best of 3 match. After 50 minutes a 5 minute overtime period will be given. The winner is decided by Riot's official overtime rules which can be found under the "Match Structure and Timing" section here
- This will be an open deck tournament. You must use the three decks on the tournament's shared spreadsheet. We will share the spreadsheet the morning of the tournament so any errors can be corrected.
- If you have any problems, then contact a moderator or talk to your opponent in chat. Take screenshots for verifying and explaining what happened. We cannot help if you do not communicate proof of your issue.
Disconnection Errors and Glitches
- Always record a video or take a screenshot of your glitch or disconnect and call a moderator.
- Glitches may result in a game reset.
- Lost Connection = Game loss
- 1st offense - Warning
- 2nd offense - Game Lost
- 3rd offense- Match Lost
- Your SmashGG name and your Discord name MUST be close enough for us to find you on discord if needed.
- If something is wrong with SmashGG, then you are expected to use the discord to communicate with the mods for help.
- Being kicked or removed from the tournament for any reason is your responsibility. This includes:
- Being late
- Not signing in for any reason.
- Messaging any mod for any reason after the start time wondering why you're not signed up.
- Not having the same SmashGG and Discord name so we kicked you because we didn't know who you were.
- Also See the "rules" section below for additional rules.
In the event the tournament does not conclude before in-game maintenance, then the event must be carried over to the next day, and you will be required to play at THE SAME TIME THE TOURNAMENT STARTED THE DAY BEFORE.
- Funds for Cash prize winners will be sent via PayPal. For Team winnings to to be disbursed, along with any other information that had originally been required to register, the team manager or person in charge of the team will be also be required to provide full Legal Name, Physical Mailing Address, and email address associated with the PayPal account where funds are to be sent.
- By participating in this event, all players who were registered by that manager or person in charge also agree that it will not be GGtoor's responsibility to divide those funds among the team members; all funds shall be sent in full to the manager or person in charge. Any fees charged by paypal will be deducted from the amount sent.
- April 9
- Mastering Runeterra
- View Organizer Website